11.15.2017

Vintage Apron Pouch in "Super Cute Paper Piecing"


The Vintage Apron Pouch is one of my favorite projects in my new book "Super Cute Paper Piecing."
It is a perfect size to transport small sewing projects and also great for a larger make-up or toiletries bag.


The front top panel is about 6 1/2" wide x 9 1/2" tall so most of the paper pieced blocks in the book would fit perfectly on this fun zipper pouch!


A fun way to personalize your pouch is to add a zipper pull.

This apple zipper pull was found  at a local jewelry supply store.
Michael's and Joann Fabrics have a nice selection of charms and zipper pulls that can be purchased online.

A few of my favorite online stores carry adorable fabric as well as cute zipper pulls are SunnyDaySupply.com Deltapatchwork.com and  SuperBuzzy.com

Another great place to find zipper charms is on Etsy.com  
Just type in "charms" or "zipper pulls" and you will be amazed at the selection!


I have quite a collection I've amassed over the years : )


Don't forget, all the info about my book can be found on my blog [HERE]

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. I've loved that apron since you first showed it. I love to check what's on sale at Joann's, in the charm department. I come home with great ones, for the next purse, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!