4.19.2016

Orchard Hot Pads in "One Room Schoolhouse"


I absolutely love vintage inspired fabrics so I was so thrilled to get a stack of prints from the soon to be available line by Brenda Ratliff, "One Room Schoolhouse" designed for RJR Fabrics.


The palette is fresh with a vintage vibe.  The prints are gorgeous.  My favorite is the sweet apple print.  I think I might have to make a skirt in this print - so cute!!! 


I stitched up my orchard hot pads and I think they look wonderful in this fabric!



You can find the pattern [HERE].  "One Room Schoolhouse" will be available in July and you can find it [HERE]

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty with this delicious fabric. Your hot pad designs are really special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!